Welcome to the Ookami Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Pack, Die as a pack, Leave no Wolf behind.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The new Pack Leader
Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am by DaniloBwoser

» The end of KageOokami
Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 am by DaniloBwoser

» Finding Key codes
Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 am by ReesesKryss

» Absence again, and idk wtf just happend
Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 pm by DaniloBwoser

» Long Absence.
Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm by Pandaa

» Absence but also not absence...
Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm by DaniloBwoser

» One of my dreams...
Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm by KageOokami

» Forums....
Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 pm by Pandaa

» Short absence
Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am by KageOokami

Top posters
KageOokami
Danilo Bwoser's Story Vote_lcapDanilo Bwoser's Story Voting_barDanilo Bwoser's Story Vote_rcap 
DaniloBwoser
Danilo Bwoser's Story Vote_lcapDanilo Bwoser's Story Voting_barDanilo Bwoser's Story Vote_rcap 
Pandaa
ReesesKryss
ObsidianBlue
zephyr96
LarissaMaree
Sorisian
Arkhaniir
Misterfantastic

Danilo Bwoser's Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

Danilo Bwoser's Story Empty
PostSubject: Danilo Bwoser's Story   Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:11 pm

**Narrator voice on**

This is a Story about a man, a man who become the demon himself and will caouse the wolrd's end, This is the story about a man named Danilo and a demon named Bwoser.

Before the Great War in Tamriel, a brave baby was born, he was a small one, week like any normal baby, but he also was different, with black marks in his back and also with a black mark inside of him, black as the night sky, black as the darkness that was born with him, those marks was the darkness itself, black marks as black as obsidian, black as the Void of Oblivion. Those marks was the Marks of the Underwolrd. And also, those marks was he's fate.

With time the child named Danilo grow up. Without his father or his mother all he had was an old warrior, Norvus was his name. Norvus was his mentor, he also teachs him how to fight, how to hunt, how to survive in those darks & cold lands of Fog Valley.

At his 15 years old he has completed his training, but that was the day that he's life changed forever. The Marks of the Underwolrd took control of his mind. The human once know as Danilo became Bwoser, the Lord of Underwolrd. Norvus, to stop Bwoser from stole he's apprendice body and used he's own soul to stop Bwoser from take over Danilo's body. Danilo fainted the same time that Norvus died in front of him.

When he woke up, he knew that he's mentor was dead, and that his true identity is the Lord of Underwolrd himself. So then he started to travel the world, finding a way to control Bwoser's soul and save the wolrd from beging part of the Underwolrd Realm. While traveling, he took the name of his own sin as his last name. And this is how the jorney of Danilo Bwoser begins.

**Narrator voice off**

Hope you guys liked my char's story, there's much more about that char that I'm going to tell you guys during the RP, please leave your opnion about my char story here in the comments ^^

~~Danilo Bwoser
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Danilo Bwoser's Story   Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:43 pm

now how did you end up in the Ookami Clan? and how you become a Werewolf
Back to top Go down
http://ookamiclan.omgforum.net/
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Danilo Bwoser's Story   Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:49 am

Those are things that will be reveled soon Wink I'm still writing the 2ยบ Part of my char story, wich tells how I became a WW (I'm my Char's Fantasy wolrd, couse I actualy bought the bite e.e) and how he end up in Ookami clan, and more about his demon powers and thios kinda of stuff ^^
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Danilo Bwoser's Story   Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:34 am

wait you bought your bite?
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Danilo Bwoser's Story   Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:52 pm

I bought before I enter the guild, actualy I bought for free becouse they guy who bite me had some trubble to find the ritual stone, so he gave me the money back, after he bite me he ofered me to join the clan, and this is how I joined the clan ^^
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Danilo Bwoser's Story   Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:03 pm

ahh i never bought mine i got bitten when i was lvl 17 or so for free, had soo much trouble getting the quest done, then i got bitten by the same Wolf a week later lol for free as well
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Danilo Bwoser's Story   Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:04 pm

so the one they bite you is in my Pack ?
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Danilo Bwoser's Story   Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Danilo Bwoser's Story   Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:24 pm

ahh.... your on here why not in the game? you just missed out another ritural i post it on screen shot section xD

and im like drafting my toon back story ><
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Danilo Bwoser's Story   Danilo Bwoser's Story EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:07 pm

I was at the mall xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danilo Bwoser's Story   Danilo Bwoser's Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Danilo Bwoser's Story
Page 1 of 1