Welcome to the Ookami Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Pack, Die as a pack, Leave no Wolf behind.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The new Pack Leader
Absence but also not absence... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am by DaniloBwoser

» The end of KageOokami
Absence but also not absence... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 am by DaniloBwoser

» Finding Key codes
Absence but also not absence... EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 am by ReesesKryss

» Absence again, and idk wtf just happend
Absence but also not absence... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 pm by DaniloBwoser

» Long Absence.
Absence but also not absence... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm by Pandaa

» Absence but also not absence...
Absence but also not absence... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm by DaniloBwoser

» One of my dreams...
Absence but also not absence... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm by KageOokami

» Forums....
Absence but also not absence... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 pm by Pandaa

» Short absence
Absence but also not absence... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am by KageOokami

Top posters
KageOokami
Absence but also not absence... Vote_lcapAbsence but also not absence... Voting_barAbsence but also not absence... Vote_rcap 
DaniloBwoser
Absence but also not absence... Vote_lcapAbsence but also not absence... Voting_barAbsence but also not absence... Vote_rcap 
Pandaa
ReesesKryss
ObsidianBlue
zephyr96
LarissaMaree
Sorisian
Arkhaniir
Misterfantastic

Absence but also not absence...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

Absence but also not absence... Empty
PostSubject: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Well guys, I'm going to be a little absence for a time, since my tests are going to start next week I have to study a lot so that I can pass and get a nice grade.
Also I don't know if I'm going to be able to log every weekend, so if I'm not online on weekends it's becouse I'm too busy with my personal life, a lot of shit happend this last month and I need to get things back to normal now...
But I'll be on RaidCall or even here on the forum, so if anyone need something or even wants to talk to someone I'll ber here ^^

That's it guys ^^

~~Bwoser
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:17 am

LoL raidcall is soo dead, it me and one other guy taht usuallky on lol
Back to top Go down
http://ookamiclan.omgforum.net/
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:53 am

When I'm on u guys are off '-' I think this also happen to Reeses and other members of our clan
Back to top Go down
Pandaa

Pandaa

PostSubject: Re: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 pm

I haven't even been able to get online much lately. I've just been so busy.
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:36 pm

im thinking of rearranging Beta Ranks, Larrisa has not been on close to a month (does any one know what happen to her?), Zephy basically is drifting away from the clan due to she running her own trading guild turn into her main guild.

and also CZ is going to start recruiting PvPers (non vampire)
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:45 pm

SkullCrusher (ester and Gabriel) log in a lot, and they spend a lot of time playing, I think we should promote them to Beta
also after thsi week I'll be able to play a lot again ^^ now that my test week finished I'll be back xD
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:48 pm

yes and no, i trust the sister (The Lair Lady)but not the brother, hence his not in EP his in AD i think
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:58 pm

funny how i said "trust" The Lair Lady when her middle name is "Lair"
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Yeah it's funny xD
But belive me we can trust then, since Ester plays more then he does and he just play in AD becouse he like's to use Khajiit
Also I'll meet then in RL lol
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:20 am

well check your mail when your online
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm

KageOokami wrote:
well check your mail when your online
I sure will ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence but also not absence...   Absence but also not absence... Empty

Back to top Go down

Absence but also not absence...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Ookami Clan. :: For the Pack. :: Absences-
Jump to: