Welcome to the Ookami Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Pack, Die as a pack, Leave no Wolf behind.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The new Pack Leader
One of my dreams... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am by DaniloBwoser

» The end of KageOokami
One of my dreams... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 am by DaniloBwoser

» Finding Key codes
One of my dreams... EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 am by ReesesKryss

» Absence again, and idk wtf just happend
One of my dreams... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 pm by DaniloBwoser

» Long Absence.
One of my dreams... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm by Pandaa

» Absence but also not absence...
One of my dreams... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm by DaniloBwoser

» One of my dreams...
One of my dreams... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm by KageOokami

» Forums....
One of my dreams... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 pm by Pandaa

» Short absence
One of my dreams... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am by KageOokami

Top posters
KageOokami
One of my dreams... Vote_lcapOne of my dreams... Voting_barOne of my dreams... Vote_rcap 
DaniloBwoser
One of my dreams... Vote_lcapOne of my dreams... Voting_barOne of my dreams... Vote_rcap 
Pandaa
ReesesKryss
ObsidianBlue
zephyr96
LarissaMaree
Sorisian
Arkhaniir
Misterfantastic

One of my dreams...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

One of my dreams... Empty
PostSubject: One of my dreams...   One of my dreams... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Hey guys wzzup o/
Well, yesterday a friend asked me if I had a big dream, something that I'd like to do one day in the future or something like this. Then I found myself thinking about it, then I realized that I would like to travel the world, meet cool people, see new places and one of the most importants things: Meet you guys
I would like to go to Australia someday and meet Larissa and Kage, and also every member of our pack that lives there ^^
I know that this is a wierd dream but since I'm a teenager I think it's normal to have crazy dreams like this, but this one, I think this is not just an ordinary crazy dream, I want to make it real ^^
But to travel the world I have to study a lot yet and also I need a lot of money, and I'm not rich so it's gonna take sometime xD

Well, that's it guys ^^

~~Bwoser
Back to top Go down
Pandaa

Pandaa

PostSubject: Re: One of my dreams...   One of my dreams... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:38 pm

I want to travel too, but not just normal traveling, I want to live traveling. Me and my husband want to own a nice RV and just go wherever we feel like going. That does make it a tad hard to work but I work online already and I know at a lot of the national parks/lakes/etc you can stay there free and work for them. It's a crazy life, but it's one we want.
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: One of my dreams...   One of my dreams... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Pandaa wrote:
I want to travel too, but not just normal traveling, I want to live traveling. Me and my husband want to  own a nice RV and just go wherever we feel like going. That does make it a tad hard to work but I work online already and I know at a lot of the national parks/lakes/etc you can stay there free and work for them. It's a crazy life, but it's one we want.

An RV... Don't forget the chemistry stuff so that you can make some Blue Sky and become rich with it... (Braking Bad fans will understand xD)
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: One of my dreams...   One of my dreams... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm

that be awesome, get too see each other in person.
Back to top Go down
http://ookamiclan.omgforum.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my dreams...   One of my dreams... Empty

Back to top Go down

One of my dreams...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Ookami Clan. :: For the Pack. :: Discuss anything.-
Jump to: