Welcome to the Ookami Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Pack, Die as a pack, Leave no Wolf behind.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The new Pack Leader
RP - Starting point EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am by DaniloBwoser

» The end of KageOokami
RP - Starting point EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 am by DaniloBwoser

» Finding Key codes
RP - Starting point EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 am by ReesesKryss

» Absence again, and idk wtf just happend
RP - Starting point EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 pm by DaniloBwoser

» Long Absence.
RP - Starting point EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm by Pandaa

» Absence but also not absence...
RP - Starting point EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm by DaniloBwoser

» One of my dreams...
RP - Starting point EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm by KageOokami

» Forums....
RP - Starting point EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 pm by Pandaa

» Short absence
RP - Starting point EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am by KageOokami

Top posters
KageOokami
RP - Starting point Vote_lcapRP - Starting point Voting_barRP - Starting point Vote_rcap 
DaniloBwoser
RP - Starting point Vote_lcapRP - Starting point Voting_barRP - Starting point Vote_rcap 
Pandaa
ReesesKryss
ObsidianBlue
zephyr96
LarissaMaree
Sorisian
Arkhaniir
Misterfantastic

RP - Starting point

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KageOokami

KageOokami

RP - Starting point Empty
PostSubject: RP - Starting point   RP - Starting point EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:14 am

Well we can all start off but making a back story for your main character, start off where you born, who you are (before you join the clan), what you are. and the goals and how you end up joining the Ookami Clan. once we get everyone back story started we can go on full Role play mode thought out the game in the guild.

What ya think?

Last edited by KageOokami on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ookamiclan.omgforum.net/
Pandaa

Pandaa

PostSubject: Re: RP - Starting point   RP - Starting point EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Sure, why not? Sounds like fun.
I can get real into these things though, so If I come back and my character back-story is a 5 page book, don't blame me.
(I won't do that. I promise.)
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: RP - Starting point   RP - Starting point EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am

Okay ^^ I've allready did a story for my char xD
Do I have to tell mt char story here in the forum or in the game??
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: RP - Starting point   RP - Starting point EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:52 pm

well I was planning to make it here then I notice not all member going to check in. it be good here to encourage for them to use the forum often. So I was thinking, have a full back story post in forum, and in game you know how you can Note yourself? I will open that up for people to put briefly back story there.
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: RP - Starting point   RP - Starting point EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:58 pm

I think that is actualy okay to put our story here, just like D&D matches we can see that not all the players knows their parthners story, they descover it along with the RP, so we can make like this: you post your char story here, and if someone wants to see it then it's okay, and if don't see it it's also okay... A briefly back story there is also a good ideia ^^
Back to top Go down
Pandaa

Pandaa

PostSubject: Re: RP - Starting point   RP - Starting point EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:43 pm

I think the story in both notes and here should be fine if people want, I'll have more ways to attract people to the forum too, like events and whatnot. But sorry for the confusion, people were wondering about things since the description for this subforum was "Roleplay ideas" I edited it to better fit "Any roleplay stuff" My Idea for posting stories would be something like posting your topic in this subforum like "Krawks story" and putting your story in there.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianBlue

ObsidianBlue

PostSubject: Re: RP - Starting point   RP - Starting point EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Sounds fun =D hope it doesn't develop toooo quick. Always wanted to try RP so this will b my first time. Will be clueless and on slow on things.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianBlue

ObsidianBlue

PostSubject: Re: RP - Starting point   RP - Starting point EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:06 am

Can someone help me n just list down generally what info to put as background story. Like should I add character family stuff or how the character's personality came to be? I know Kage would like how we got to join the clan/pack but besides that what else?

Push me in the right direction plz?
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: RP - Starting point   RP - Starting point EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:27 pm

ok, all basicly use abit of imagination, relate to Elder scroll series, pick you main toon out and create a story on who you are, what you are, how you become a werewolf (if you have become a Werewolf or would like to near future) how you end up in the Ookami Clan, and what your future goal with the clan.

you may read one of our post to give you a head start.

I just finish mine up lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - Starting point   RP - Starting point Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - Starting point
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Ookami Clan. :: For the Pack. :: Role-Playing.-
Jump to: