Welcome to the Ookami Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Pack, Die as a pack, Leave no Wolf behind.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The new Pack Leader
Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am by DaniloBwoser

» The end of KageOokami
Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 am by DaniloBwoser

» Finding Key codes
Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 am by ReesesKryss

» Absence again, and idk wtf just happend
Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 pm by DaniloBwoser

» Long Absence.
Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm by Pandaa

» Absence but also not absence...
Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm by DaniloBwoser

» One of my dreams...
Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm by KageOokami

» Forums....
Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 pm by Pandaa

» Short absence
Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am by KageOokami

Top posters
KageOokami
Absence again, and idk wtf just happend Vote_lcapAbsence again, and idk wtf just happend Voting_barAbsence again, and idk wtf just happend Vote_rcap 
DaniloBwoser
Absence again, and idk wtf just happend Vote_lcapAbsence again, and idk wtf just happend Voting_barAbsence again, and idk wtf just happend Vote_rcap 
Pandaa
ReesesKryss
ObsidianBlue
zephyr96
LarissaMaree
Sorisian
Arkhaniir
Misterfantastic

Absence again, and idk wtf just happend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

Absence again, and idk wtf just happend Empty
PostSubject: Absence again, and idk wtf just happend   Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Well this is kinda shamefull....
When I was going to enter the game right now I saw a mensage saying  that I can't play becouse I didn't paid the subscription, so I think I will be absence for a while becouse I need to see why I didn't payed '-'

~~Bwoser

Last edited by DaniloBwoser on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Absence again, and idk wtf just happend   Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:06 am

Okay, I know what happend, it looks like my mother lost her credit card and now she's waiting for a new one, she canceled her old card and that's why I didn't paid the game (becouse there was no paiment information)
So I'll be absent untill the new credit card arives '-'
(looks like I'll be stuck in Rank 2 for a little longer >.<)
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Absence again, and idk wtf just happend   Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:32 am

dont you guys have time card for eso?
Back to top Go down
http://ookamiclan.omgforum.net/
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Absence again, and idk wtf just happend   Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:56 pm

KageOokami wrote:
dont you guys have time card for eso?

Nope, ESO still not arived here in Brazil, I only have it becouse I bought in ESO Website, so I need to use Credit Card
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Absence again, and idk wtf just happend   Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:15 am

that explains it why you dont have the explorer pack
Back to top Go down
http://ookamiclan.omgforum.net/
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Absence again, and idk wtf just happend   Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:22 am

KageOokami wrote:
that explains it why you dont have the explorer pack
Yeah...
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: Absence again, and idk wtf just happend   Absence again, and idk wtf just happend EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 pm

My credit card is back, I'm gonna be bacl tomorow if I have the time ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence again, and idk wtf just happend   Absence again, and idk wtf just happend Empty

Back to top Go down

Absence again, and idk wtf just happend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Ookami Clan. :: For the Pack. :: Absences-
Jump to: