Welcome to the Ookami Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Pack, Die as a pack, Leave no Wolf behind.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The new Pack Leader
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am by DaniloBwoser

» The end of KageOokami
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 am by DaniloBwoser

» Finding Key codes
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 am by ReesesKryss

» Absence again, and idk wtf just happend
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 pm by DaniloBwoser

» Long Absence.
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm by Pandaa

» Absence but also not absence...
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm by DaniloBwoser

» One of my dreams...
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm by KageOokami

» Forums....
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 pm by Pandaa

» Short absence
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am by KageOokami

Top posters
KageOokami
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ Vote_lcapI'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ Voting_barI'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ Vote_rcap 
DaniloBwoser
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ Vote_lcapI'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ Voting_barI'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ Vote_rcap 
Pandaa
ReesesKryss
ObsidianBlue
zephyr96
LarissaMaree
Sorisian
Arkhaniir
Misterfantastic

I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ Empty
PostSubject: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:00 pm

Hey guys just created my forum acc now xD

Well, I'm Danilo, I'm 17 years old and I'm brazilian ^^
I don't have too much to talk about myself since I'm still a student so I don't do anything different from the ussual... I'm not an adventurer in real life, that's obvius lol

I also like Rock music, J-Rock and J-Pop, I speak 3 languages and I just love Anime, my favorites one is Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, Angel Beats and Highschool DxD

I have some experience with forums, some years ago I used to be part od a Adventure quest Worlds forum, and then I learned a lot of things about forum desing and stuff, so if you guys need help just ask me ;D

~~Danilo Bwoser  Twisted Evil

P.S: Here's a cool video xD

Last edited by DaniloBwoser on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandaa

Pandaa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Awesome, thanks. If I need anything I'll let you know!
Back to top Go down
Pandaa

Pandaa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Can you do graphics?
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:14 am

Yes I can ;D
Back to top Go down
Pandaa

Pandaa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:56 am

Hello again Danilo, I figure I should reply again since you updated your post. ;3
Brazilian? That's awesome! I'm a J-pop and J-rock fan as well but I must admit I'm more of K-pop. I'm an Anime fan too, Sword Art Online is awesome and I'm holding out on season 2 until my husband gets back in town. My favorite anime varies though, depending on what I watched that week and what type of mood that I am in.

Now on to the graphics thing, as I said earlier when you asked In-game, I'm always up for any new graphics that anyone makes, I'll switch them around occasionally.

Last edited by Pandaa on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Wait, Panda, are you a girl?? O_O''

Dind't see that comming e.e'
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:00 pm

Istill have no idea who is a girl or a guy in the clan ><
Back to top Go down
http://ookamiclan.omgforum.net/
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:01 am

Me too Kage, me too...
Back to top Go down
Pandaa

Pandaa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:33 pm

DaniloBwoser wrote:

Who knows? I could just be a gay dude.  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
ReesesKryss

ReesesKryss

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:05 pm

Not to mention she already had tied the knots XD
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Pandaa wrote:
DaniloBwoser wrote:

Who knows? I could just be a gay dude.  Twisted Evil 

I'm so confused right now e.e'
Back to top Go down
ReesesKryss

ReesesKryss

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:46 pm

Dan, the Pink Dragon!!! Very Happy
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ 8e8592173fbe49136de9484954cc1624
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Hahahahahaha love the picture, your char is just like"*poker face* What is happening??" with an ironic face xD
You're a master in taking screenshots xD
Back to top Go down
Pandaa

Pandaa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:25 am

I didn't get a good one, but it does look like we're trying to blend in with our surroundings.
I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ On8VMVw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^   I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Danilo Bwoser, and I'm here to help ^^
Page 1 of 1