Welcome to the Ookami Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Pack, Die as a pack, Leave no Wolf behind.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The new Pack Leader
Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am by DaniloBwoser

» The end of KageOokami
Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 am by DaniloBwoser

» Finding Key codes
Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 am by ReesesKryss

» Absence again, and idk wtf just happend
Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 pm by DaniloBwoser

» Long Absence.
Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm by Pandaa

» Absence but also not absence...
Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm by DaniloBwoser

» One of my dreams...
Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm by KageOokami

» Forums....
Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 pm by Pandaa

» Short absence
Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am by KageOokami

Top posters
KageOokami
Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. Vote_lcapWelcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. Voting_barWelcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. Vote_rcap 
DaniloBwoser
Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. Vote_lcapWelcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. Voting_barWelcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. Vote_rcap 
Pandaa
ReesesKryss
ObsidianBlue
zephyr96
LarissaMaree
Sorisian
Arkhaniir
Misterfantastic

Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandaa

Pandaa

Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ.   Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Hello Clan family, this Is Pandaa, also known as Krawk. Just a few notes on the forum now that I have it all up and running.

1st. Please use your In-game username for the forums and if possible state your main characters names in your signature. This helps to keep track of people for events and whatnots.

2nd. Everything is mostly finished, a few touch ups here and there but I believe I covered everything Important. Take a look around the forum to see the topics and what you can do with it. I'll leave it up to Clan Leader KageOokami and other Betas to come up with rules etc. *We do have a mod area where it can be discussed if need be. ONLY MODS CAN READ OR POST IN THERE. So it's a good place to have conversations about rules, Alliance events, troublesome members, etc. Basically Official business. Also only Mods can post in the "Rules and Regulations" Topic.

3rd. I think that's it for now, actually, let me know if you have any trouble with the forum! I'll do my best to keep it running.

Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ.   Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:58 am

Many Thanks Pandaa. you did a great job here, I just mail all the members to sign up.
Back to top Go down
http://ookamiclan.omgforum.net/
Pandaa

Pandaa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ.   Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Thanks, glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ.   Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forums. PLEASE READ.
Page 1 of 1