Welcome to the Ookami Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Pack, Die as a pack, Leave no Wolf behind.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The new Pack Leader
Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am by DaniloBwoser

» The end of KageOokami
Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 am by DaniloBwoser

» Finding Key codes
Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 am by ReesesKryss

» Absence again, and idk wtf just happend
Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 pm by DaniloBwoser

» Long Absence.
Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm by Pandaa

» Absence but also not absence...
Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm by DaniloBwoser

» One of my dreams...
Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm by KageOokami

» Forums....
Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 pm by Pandaa

» Short absence
Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am by KageOokami

Top posters
KageOokami
Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D Vote_lcapSmithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D Voting_barSmithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D Vote_rcap 
DaniloBwoser
Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D Vote_lcapSmithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D Voting_barSmithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D Vote_rcap 
Pandaa
ReesesKryss
ObsidianBlue
zephyr96
LarissaMaree
Sorisian
Arkhaniir
Misterfantastic

Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zephyr96

zephyr96

Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D Empty
PostSubject: Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D   Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:06 am

As one of the Beta im offering a free Blacksmithing service for the guild, my smithing is almost at master lvl (9/9) and i can craft in all style cept daedric and imperial, (damn those rare drops) im also and 8 trait swordsmith and working on all my other traits too,if you have stacks of ore bring them to me and i can also refine them for you and extract tempers for you to either sell or improve your gear with. if you need anything just whisper @Zephyr96 and let me know what you need hopefully we can figure something out.
Back to top Go down

Smithing and Traits FREE for the guild :D
Page 1 of 1