Welcome to the Ookami Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Pack, Die as a pack, Leave no Wolf behind.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The new Pack Leader
The new Pack Leader EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am by DaniloBwoser

» The end of KageOokami
The new Pack Leader EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 am by DaniloBwoser

» Finding Key codes
The new Pack Leader EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 am by ReesesKryss

» Absence again, and idk wtf just happend
The new Pack Leader EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 pm by DaniloBwoser

» Long Absence.
The new Pack Leader EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm by Pandaa

» Absence but also not absence...
The new Pack Leader EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm by DaniloBwoser

» One of my dreams...
The new Pack Leader EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm by KageOokami

» Forums....
The new Pack Leader EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 pm by Pandaa

» Short absence
The new Pack Leader EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am by KageOokami

Top posters
KageOokami
The new Pack Leader Vote_lcapThe new Pack Leader Voting_barThe new Pack Leader Vote_rcap 
DaniloBwoser
The new Pack Leader Vote_lcapThe new Pack Leader Voting_barThe new Pack Leader Vote_rcap 
Pandaa
ReesesKryss
ObsidianBlue
zephyr96
LarissaMaree
Sorisian
Arkhaniir
Misterfantastic

The new Pack Leader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CZiganti

The new Pack Leader Empty
PostSubject: The new Pack Leader   The new Pack Leader EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:02 am

Hey guys this is CZ aka Khemdog, your new alpha. Never took the time to do an introduction, now that Kage has gone an appointed me as the Alpha i guess its time.

My name is Cyrus and i live in rural Northern California USA. I own a small-medium sized organic farm and when im not busy with that I like to spend my time hunting/fishing, foraging for wild mushrooms, pretty much anything that gets me outside, or just enjoying life in the presence of good company.

As the new guild leader I'm at your service, if there's anything any of you need dont hesitate to ask.

Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

The new Pack Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Pack Leader   The new Pack Leader EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am

wow u like hunting and fishing too ^^
I do that too, but since I'm Brazilian it's too hard for me to find a place to hunt, I just hunt when I'm camping with my scout group (Yes, I'm a scout boy)
Back to top Go down

The new Pack Leader
Page 1 of 1