Welcome to the Ookami Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live as a Pack, Die as a pack, Leave no Wolf behind.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The new Pack Leader
ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am by DaniloBwoser

» The end of KageOokami
ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 am by DaniloBwoser

» Finding Key codes
ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 am by ReesesKryss

» Absence again, and idk wtf just happend
ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 pm by DaniloBwoser

» Long Absence.
ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm by Pandaa

» Absence but also not absence...
ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm by DaniloBwoser

» One of my dreams...
ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm by KageOokami

» Forums....
ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 pm by Pandaa

» Short absence
ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am by KageOokami

Top posters
KageOokami
ME HELLO! (zephy) Vote_lcapME HELLO! (zephy) Voting_barME HELLO! (zephy) Vote_rcap 
DaniloBwoser
ME HELLO! (zephy) Vote_lcapME HELLO! (zephy) Voting_barME HELLO! (zephy) Vote_rcap 
Pandaa
ReesesKryss
ObsidianBlue
zephyr96
LarissaMaree
Sorisian
Arkhaniir
Misterfantastic

ME HELLO! (zephy)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zephyr96

zephyr96

ME HELLO! (zephy) Empty
PostSubject: ME HELLO! (zephy)   ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:26 am

Well i might aswell introduce myself and write a quick bio while the game is patching XD
Im one of the Beta Zephyr96 (Bethany in real life)
~I am 18 years old and i live in Australia
~ Im female (may aswell hit that nail on the head right now)
~I spend my days playing video games, watching anime(Naruto, SOA, AOT, pokemon[first gen] death note etc) and occasionally playing guitar when the mood strikes me i play metal guitar.
~I can be a very shy person before you get to know me haha but when i come out of my shell....well thats a different story
And yeah thats pretty much it im kind of boring haha, if you have any questions lemme know
~Beth  lol!
Back to top Go down
KageOokami

KageOokami

ME HELLO! (zephy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ME HELLO! (zephy)   ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:15 am

L, man i thought your a guy all along for some reason >< my applogy for miss judgment

For the pack!
Back to top Go down
http://ookamiclan.omgforum.net/
Pandaa

Pandaa

ME HELLO! (zephy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ME HELLO! (zephy)   ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Welcome to the forums!  Wink 
Also, I just saw that you wanted to trade a bite, message me in game when you need it, I will most likely still have mine unless the brother In-law decides he's ready for one.
Back to top Go down
zephyr96

zephyr96

ME HELLO! (zephy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ME HELLO! (zephy)   ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:26 am

Hahahaha yeah im not suprised you thought i was a guy, i act like a tomboy >.> and yeah Pandaa ill message you Very Happy is there any pact character youve got that you want a bite on? since we are going to trade Cool Laughing 
Back to top Go down
DaniloBwoser

DaniloBwoser

ME HELLO! (zephy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ME HELLO! (zephy)   ME HELLO! (zephy) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Welcome to the forum ^^

For the Pack!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ME HELLO! (zephy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ME HELLO! (zephy)   ME HELLO! (zephy) Empty

Back to top Go down

ME HELLO! (zephy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Ookami Clan. :: For the Pack. :: Introduce yourself.-
Jump to: